
If you look really closely you can see the sand stuck ALL over my face from when I tried to shove sand into my mouth :)


The Magic Kingdom
(and all of us after a long, sweaty, sweaty day)

Riding with dad in Snow White's Scary Ride!


Cousin Kate and Aunt Heather on Flying Dumbo! I'm too little for that stuff.

My first day at Disney World!


The decoy canoe so that the alligators didn't come after us..... :)
(Just kidding, it's our first visitors! Heather, Herb and Kate)
And there he is!

Getting ready for the canoe ride with the alligators!! :)
2 comments:
As the grandmother here, let me just say - don't you dare go near the alligators again!!!! You are all so cute he wouldnot be able to resist you!!! The pictures are great though and it looks like a really fun time with the visitors! love, MIMI
I have to concur. You had better not have had that baby in a flimsy canoe in a lake full of alligators. We may have to stage an intervention.
Post a Comment