http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1584725160457219876
Now there's a sign you don't see every day in Utah (we were quite disappointed that we didn't actually have to stop for any)
"Me and mama dipping our toes in the frigid, frigid water. Then there's my tough dad who braved the freezing water to catch a lobster (nevermind that we were in a state park and had to put it back :( )."
Are you kidding me! Look how cute that kid is!

My first time on swings and I LOVED it!!!"Hey, why are you always taking my picture! I'm trying to play at the beach here!"
Mikey playing with mama (and mama's favorite picture ever)
"How embarrassing! Mom showing my little bum to the world! (Though it is pretty cute, if I do say so myself)."
"You've got to see me in action in the tub, it's just too much fun splashing around!" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=568532053100301240&hl=en
All clean and playing on the bed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=729357988375806724&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3276218748416630594&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=777670067055121021&hl=en
I just had to show off his little chicky-bum onesie.

Swimming on Thanksgiving!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9125801937755569109&hl=en
Mikey's first visit with Santa! He thought he was great. Of course, he had stuff hanging off his face to pull on and Mikey loves anything he can pull on. (Note: Santa wears shorts in the Keys.)
Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment