Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just too tired

So one night Mikey was getting extremely tired, but was quite dirty so we decided we'd give him a quick bath. We got him in the water and started washing him when he just started to fall asleep! We tried to keep him awake for just another few minutes, but we couldn't! You don't understand, I mean, he was OUT! Nothing could even get him to stir. We washed him, dried him, diapered him, dressed him....he was like a limp doll the entire time. It was the funniest thing ever. Hey, when you're tired, you're tired. And actually, a few days later, I had put Mikey in his walker to watch Baby Einstein for a bit while I got a few things done. After a while I started realizing how quiet it was out there (and Mikey is NEVER quiet). I jumped up and ran into the living room, only to find him face down on the tray in front, out cold.

1 comment:

Carol and Brian Moss said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen a darling baby do! He's just like his Uncles Brennan and Brad!!! And he has the prettiest eyelashes that really show off when he's asleep. All our love, Mimi and Bamppa Moss