
Mikey was so excited for the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. (Okay, well he was excited to be outside in a park with dozens of little kids and the dogs.)

Dad helping Mikey collect a few eggs (which, by the way, are his new favorite toys. I never thought I'd get so much use out of plastic Easter eggs).

Everyone keeps telling us how he suddenly has changed from the "baby" stage to the "little boy" stage.

Mikey was so excited to discover his Easter basket on Easter morning. In addition to plenty of stuffed animals, the Easter Bunny left him some jelly bean filled eggs and mama let him open one. Once he started eating them I just could bring myself to stop him! Soon he had purple drool dripping down his chin. He was so happy!! When else can you eat jelly beans for breakfast if not on Easter morning.
1 comment:
He HAS changed! WE can see it! What a little doll boy! He is TOO cute for words. I'm sure he can teach his new cousin a thing or two! Love, Mimi and Bampa
Post a Comment