So there are a bunch of boys from the ages of probably 8 to 12 on our block who are constantly outside playing--riding bikes, throwing balls, whatever. Whenever we happen upon them with Mikey, he LOVES it. He runs around after them and they are nice by giving him the ball to throw and playing with him for a bit. We always think they are nice to play with him.
Then yesterday during Mikey's nap time, Lance and I were working in the garage on a few projects when the boy from next door came wandering over. The first thing he said was, "Is Mikey home?" I thought it was so cute!!! Funny, of course, because I'm not sure where Mikey would go without us, but so cute that this 10-year-old kid wanted to play with Mikey. He was sad to find out he was sleeping.
Everyone says they love Mikey, but I never know if they are just being nice. I guess they really do. He is a pretty stinking cute kid, I don't know who wouldn't love him (but I'm his mom).
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment