Okay, this is the last of our posts of the Mexico trip because I know I've put up a lot of pictures--there were just so many great ones! The beach was one of our favorites things we did. We ended up going three times because we loved it so much. The weather was great and the waves the perfect size. Mikey didn't love the water most of the time, but he sure had fun in the sand.

Mikey and the Beach
That is one of my favorite pictures. Mikey just loved the beach and ran up and down it all day looking for rocks and looking at birds.

Bampa in heaven walking around with his two favorite grandkids ;) (no offense to the rest)

Mikey and daddy loving the sun

Mikey and daddy checking out those waves

Bampa and Mikey pondering the amazing rocks Mikey had found

Bampa and Mikey just chillin' in the shade together and taking in the beach

Lance, Kate and Mikey pondering the water

Mikey loving the sand

The birds flying all around...

The result.
Yes, that is bird poop on his back. It was so funny! The first day at the beach, just as we were packing up, Lance said, "I think a bird just pooped." At the same moment, I glanced up at Mikey to find the bird had hit him square in the back. Perfect shot.
1 comment:
Those are really great pictures. It makes me wish I could take H to the beach more often. The beach didn't look very busy either which must of been wonderful!
Post a Comment