The weather was so beautiful Christmas week that on Friday we decided to go to Busch Gardens for just a few hours to see some animals. And good thing we did it all last week because now it is COLD! I know, most of you are up to your necks in snow so we don't have much to complain about, but we hit record lows this week! And when you're thermostat is set to "cold," that first night when it hits 20, the heat doesn't kick on and it gets cold! We've had to dig around and find all the warm things we have which only includes like two pairs of sweats for Mikey so he's had to be very clean in them. (I do find watching the news a little funny as they talk about the weather and all these warnings about the wind chill factor making it so cold and worrying about people. I mean it's cold and they have crops to worry about, but it's not like anyone's going to die from this kind of cold! They get quite dramtic about it and it's funny.)

Look! A zebra pulling a sleigh!
10 months ago
1 comment:
I remember in South Carolina they would post signs saying "Frost Warning!" if it got below a certain temp. and they would send around papers that requested that you keep your water running so your pipes wouldn't freeze- but it was like 40 degrees-it was really funny.
Post a Comment