Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Saratoga Springs

Some of our best friends live in Saratoga Springs, NY so we were very excited to get to see them and see their home even if it wasn't during the best part of the year. The first morning we were there it snowed a ton so Mikey got to have his first experience playing in the snow. Between the few cold things we had rounded up for the trip and the extra things our friends had, we were able to outfit Mikey enough to jump into the snow (even if it was in purple pants and girly hat:).
Here he is, barely able to put his arms down and ready to play.
It took Mikey a bit to figure out what to do, but luckily he had Hallie there, who is quite versed in snow play, to show him the way.

Oh, and the dads helped some.


My cute boys in the snow. (The moms got to stay inside where it was warm.)

(Cape Cod is next...)

3 comments:

H&HJohnsen said...

I love mikey in his girley hat. I bet he had fun!! love, H

Kelly said...

Kristy, I just love reading your updates! Little Mikey is so cute....I can't wait to see pics of the next one!:) Say hello to your parents! Love ya!

Amelia Hohl said...

Hey Kristy, I ran across your blog and thought I would say hi! You look really cute pregnant. I'm actually 17 weeks pregnant now myself, so not too far behind! Your little boy is darling and I love the photos of your drenched husband. So funny:) Take care!
Amelia Hohl aka Annie Tingey