Friday, June 13, 2008

More pictures!

Okay, I know there a million pictures here and all just of varying angles of the new one. Sorry about it, but the grandparents' wishes rule so if you're not interested in this many pictures stop scrolling now.
Three days old and Luke's first bath at home
(Go ahead, laugh at my editing job, but you never know what kind of pervs there are out there browsing unblocked blogs for just that kind of thing!)


After his bath his hair is super fluffy and fuzzy. I love it!



Four days old--I know these are all of him sleeping, but it's all they do at this point!


Almost all the rest are at one week old







Gotta love it when they get binki lines


All my boys (man am I outnumbered!)





2 comments:

smlaw said...

He is so super cute! He is all cute and fuzzy and I can't wait to see him! Tell him to not grow up too much before I get there!

Amy said...

Such a cutie! Love the fuzzy hair! Hopefully you are getting some rest and enjoying every minute. I have to tell you I found my journal from freshman year (we are packing to move) and I was reading some of it. Enertaining stuff. I've decided we never went to bed and had way too much fun. One entry said we were jumping on our beds at like 2:30 in the morning once. Those were some good times.