Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

That's right, folks. We've made it 4 whole years. It was actually a month ago now, but like I said earlier, I'm playing catch up right now.

So we took ourselves up to the beautiful Park City to celebrate. You may notice that we had our kids with us. And that is true. We stayed there for two nights so we had Mikey for one night and then took him to my sister's for the second night. (Thanks, Heath!) Luke, of course, stayed with us the whole time (since he's nursing and all.)
Mikey got to ride the Alpine slide with each of us and loved it both times.
Luke enjoyed just hanging out
Finally (almost) alone (you can see little Luke peeking out back there), we went out to celebrate Lance learning to love sushi, I mean our Anniversary by getting sushi. It was some of the best sushi we've had. (I worked on him for 3 1/2 years and now he loves it as much a I do!)


No comments: