Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family photo shoot

So last Friday we decided to get some family portraits done. It was FREEZING so Mikey was not in his usual, smiley, cheesy, picture-taking mood. But I think we still managed to get some good ones. They will not all be available for another two weeks, but the photographer put a few teaser pictures up today on her blog. Look how cute! http://photosbysamantha.blogspot.com/
She was great and we really loved working with her. She was great with getting Mikey out of his freezing, grumpy mood. Anyway, you can be sure that I will put up the rest when we get them!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I love your pictures! They are soo dang cute!

Jen said...

WOW! Fabulous pictures! I bet you are super excited to see all of them, especially considering the ones she took are SO good! You guys look way too good!

Amy said...

So cute! You got a very photogenic little family there! Little man is getting so chubby! Love it!

Kathy D said...

Cute pictures, but the subjects are what make them so wonderful!