...You were a little kid and could fall asleep anywhere and it was okay?
Falling asleep in the car isn't too surprising to anyone, but when they both do it? Bonus!
Falling asleep in the middle of jumping? A little more effort involved there. (And no comments on how our jumper hangs over the stairs! It was that or on the door to outside and it's getting cold here! It's the only place it fits!)
Asleep in the swing. A frequent occurrence.
Nope, just asleep
Lest you think I'm a bad mom and don't pay enough attention to my child to get him to bed when he needs it--one minutes he's jumping and smiling then I turn around for one minute and he's asleep! (Okay, you can still think I'm a bad mom if you wish, but you should know that judging is bad!)
7 comments:
You're totally not a bad mom. I wish jack would fall asleep in places other than his crib. Other than his car seat, he hasn't done that once.
No judgements here - I wish my kid would fall asleep anywhere. We get the car seat thing once in a while - but that's it!
Not judgements here, just jealousy!
Hey Ang, the fact that YOUR child has a hard time falling asleep any place other than his crib makes me doubt that he's actually yours! I'm pretty sure he must have been swapped at the hospital and somewhere there is a child falling asleep while reaching for a pencil and anywhere else :) Not sure how to explain how this kid looks exactly like you, though....
He must be a really good tempered baby! Those are some very cute sleep pictures. :)
When J.R. was little he loved the johnny jumper. Twice, while jumping, he pooped and it came out everywhere and his feet were sliding all in it. Definitely not as clean as falling asleep in the ol' jumper! Your boys are so cute.
What a cutie. I love all those sleeping shots. Caleb use to fall asleep while eating. It would crack me up! I can't believe how big Luke is getting. That is awesome that he can already sit up.
Post a Comment