Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The State Fair

So we went to the state fair.
And here we are...
...with cows
Say cheese.
Okay seriously, though. We went to the state fair a few weeks ago and it was great. Mostly probably just because we were with our favorite firends and ate funnel cake (for the first time--I know, can you believe it?). Mikey loved a lot of the animals, though actually not the cows. He suddenly didn't want to get out of the stroller when we were around the cows, but we made him :)
Of course he and his girl were the cutest couple there. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I guess it must be a sin because I've never had funnel cake either. Weird! We went the fair as well and I didn't eat any. But I did say to myself that I wanted some, but it just never happened.

We need to chill. What are your days like? (I think I can answer that - crazy. But that's not the answer I'm looking for.)