Thursday, May 14, 2009

R&R in the Sun

One day, a few weeks ago on a particularly nice, warm day, the whole fam went outside for some R&R. It was fabulous and I was able to lay back and read a little while Lance played with the kids (as seen below). Well Mikey pays close attention. He immediately thought that was a great idea.
So he spent a good part of our time outside "relaxing" with his drink trying to lay just like mama--sunglasses and all.

The funny thing is, though, that now every time we go outside he starts pulling on two chairs for himself and asks for a drink. He insists that I join him which is great except that the boy has no sensitivity to cold--his mother is quite the opposite--and these requests often happen in the cold, wind and rain.


Mikey is quite the poser and hams it up for the camera. But here the swing had slowed down and Mikey didn't even notice that Lance and I were watching him. He just sat like this with his leg crossed for a good long while--contemplating something, I guess.




No comments: