Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy 5 Years!

That's right, folks. It's been 5 whole years!

5 LOOONG years... (JOKING, Lance! ONLY JOKING!) Yesterday we celebrated our 5 year anniversary and actually I can't believe how quickly time has gone. Though looking at these pictures and then the decrepit old lady I see in the mirror, the time has definitely passed! :)

Look at my pretty flowers :)
I tease Lance every year because the night before he married me he was throwing up. Of course, I think maybe I should be the one to feel bad about that.

Good thing I looked so hot. That probably made him go through with marrying me even though the thought of it obviously made him vomit the night before


That's right. We kiss. Sorry, our blog just went PG-13

Ahhhhhh


Okay, I know it's all about me and Lance, but come on, how cute is that! My 18-month-old niece definitely stole the show and I was happy to give it to her.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation you two! I'm happy you guys are still so happy after all these years! If you're ever in Washington, be sure to let us know.

Ang said...

I can't believe it has been 5 years! Time sure flies. Look at you guys now - 2 kids and 2 states later - you're still doing great! You should have posted a recent picture!

Renee' P said...

Hi, I knew Lance back in High School. Renee' (Fosburg) back then. I found your blog from Erika Mitchell's. Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog.
Your wedding pics are sure beautiful! Lance found himself a beautiful woman!
Tell Lance Hi from Renee' and happy anniversary!

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

muitos parabéns! estavas linda...que tenhas mais 5 assim tão bons!