Tonight we went out to eat at the Training Table with the boys. Half way through eating our food, I noticed Mikey picking at something under the table and then little green pieces on his fingers.
My response: AHHHH! What are you doing?!!! Stop! Stop! Stop!! That is so gross!
I then proceeded to explain to Mikey, while practically ripping his fingers off with a wipe and dumping a whole bottle of sanitizer into his hand, that someone was very, very naughty and gross and put their gum under the table, which is very gross and very naughty, and sometimes people do things that are gross, and someone who was naughty....blah, blah, blah you get the idea, I couldn't stop saying it.
Mikey finally cut in: But there is a LOT. Some are hard. Some are soft.
I just stopped. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Lance, on the other hand, knew. He was hiding behind his food laughing so hard I thought he might pass out. Boys!
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment