...because I thought I would think it was funny later. I still don't think it's funny. You see, that isn't flour. That is powdered sugar. Do you know how I feel about powdered sugar? I hate it. Yep, I hate it. Products made with it? Fine. But powdered sugar in it's unaltered state? I hate. Why? Well, have you ever noticed that when you use flour it's almost impossible to stop it from getting on unintended things? It's so fine and light that it floats everywhere. That actually doesn't really bother me. Powdered sugar, on the other hand, does the same thing...BUT IT'S STICKY! I know, I'm a little unstable about this, but I just really don't like sticky. (Some other time I'll have to tell you about my 15-year syrup hiatus all because of sticky.)
Back to powdered sugar--it gets everywhere and it's SO annoying to clean up. It especially gets everywhere when your 2-year-old dumps it everywhere. I was actually only like 4 feet away from him, sitting on the floor arranging my pantry, but I had the door open and it blocked him from my view. Ugh. This was the worst. I think I still have some powdered sugar down between the planks of my beautiful hardwood floors. But doesn't every child need a picture of themselves sitting in the middle of something they have dumped all over? Alright Luke, you've had your shot--no more of this, okay?
Back to powdered sugar--it gets everywhere and it's SO annoying to clean up. It especially gets everywhere when your 2-year-old dumps it everywhere. I was actually only like 4 feet away from him, sitting on the floor arranging my pantry, but I had the door open and it blocked him from my view. Ugh. This was the worst. I think I still have some powdered sugar down between the planks of my beautiful hardwood floors. But doesn't every child need a picture of themselves sitting in the middle of something they have dumped all over? Alright Luke, you've had your shot--no more of this, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment