Here are a few random pictures that I love, but that I never got around to blogging about individually. I'm too tired. So here they all are.
Lance was laying down under this blanket so the boys jumped in. He was trying to get them all to pretend to be asleep so I could take a picture. It was not easy. But that's okay, because this first picture is one of my FAVORITES! I have cute boys. What can I say.
Lance was laying down under this blanket so the boys jumped in. He was trying to get them all to pretend to be asleep so I could take a picture. It was not easy. But that's okay, because this first picture is one of my FAVORITES! I have cute boys. What can I say.
Still not cooperating.
This is as close as we got. Luke is actually rather convincing!
I can't get over how grown up Luke is looking! :( He's my baby!
So lucky, I am.
That would be peanut butter all over his face. Sandwiches are great because they keep hands all nice and clean and away from the sticky insides...just so long as one doesn't pull it apart.
Luke is still trying to be the baby :)
1 comment:
ahah a ah ah ah ah adorei as fotos..tens uns filhos divertidos e queridos!
Post a Comment