Sunday, November 07, 2010

Happy Halloween!

And here we are. Finally our Halloween post. Like I said before, this is the year of the Superhero...you shall see that I was not lying. Of course, between family parties, school parties, church parties...and so on and so forth, the Halloween costumes get to be worn over and over. This helped Mikey make it all the way until Halloween for the trick or treating.



First up was the Halloween party at Mimi and Bampa's. As you can see, Spider-Man and Superman are ready to go. My favorite was asking them to pose each time. They didn't really have much variety in what they could think of for superhero poses, but they tried, plus the look on their faces was priceless.

And another pose.

I couldn't get enough of Luke's little face in his mask. To grandmother's house we go!

Hey. Even Spider-Man gets tired.
The excitement of Halloween was just too much to make it through the long car ride. (And if you know Luke, you know how amazing this is--he NEVER falls asleep in the car.)

Okay, not so uncommon for Mikey to fall asleep, but this was pretty deep. I thought he was going to fall out of his seat belt!

And the party begins!


And there you have it. Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman all in the same room. You can probably imagine the excitement.


So Mimi asked all the kids to do a trick and then they could get a treat. She warned us moms before hand and wanted to make sure the kids would be willing...silly Mimi. We couldn't get the kids to STOP doing tricks! Jumping, cart wheels, spinning, running fast....

Did I mention I couldn't get enough of Luke in that costume? I couldn't. He was the cutest.

And let's not forget Joey. I know, you're thinking, "that kind of looks familiar." Let me show you. Remember this? And how about this?
Actually, I was kind of disappointed because Joey wasn't in the greatest mood so we didn't get any super smiley ones. I just might dress him back up on a day he's in the mood just to get more pictures. But he's still my cute tiger.

And I made a cake. This didn't photograph all that well, but I thought it was actually one of the cutest things I've ever made! I loved it.




Okay, so these are more of the same, but this was the ward party. Still cute.

And finally time for trick or treating. They actually had a bit more bulk this night as it was raining on and off all day and it was COLD! So they had PJs on underneath.

And me and skeleton Joe stayed in by the fire answering the door.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: