Sunday, January 02, 2011

Family Christmas Eve Breakfast Party

That's what we do. Family Christmas Eve Breakfast and it's awesome. So here are the highlights.

Luke and Anna. Best friends and best trouble makers. Can't you just see the mischief in those angelic faces? Trouble I tell ya. Trouble. But man are they cute!
The newest member of the family, Eliza Heather. Oh so cute! I love babies. So much! :)
Speaking of babies, I have a pretty darn cute one.
Luke kept switching up Joey's hat. He was very particular at any given moment.


Okay, can someone tell me when Luke got so grown up?! He looks so old in these pictures! What the heck? (That's what he always says, by the way. "What the heck?" So funny.)
So old.
And so cute!
The Nativity Scene:

Beautiful Kate made a wonderful Mary while Joey was quite content as the baby Jesus for like a half an hour!
Mikey, a King
Olivia, Ben and Luke as various animals

Abigail, Caroline and Amanda as some beautiful angels

And this was why the kids all cooperated in the nativity--to get to this :)

No comments: