Sunday, February 26, 2012

Three weeks to go....

 Well there it is in all its glory. That belly of mine with only weeks to go. Good thing because it's feeling like I really can't get much bigger.
So here's to early babies! Yes, I'll probably get to that last week, like always, but one can dream, right? :) Actually, it's the constant, super painful, labor-like, crampy contractions that I experience all the live long day that makes me wish a little harder for an early baby. I feel like I've already been in labor for weeks! But such is my uterus. It just likes to contract. Well you can be sure I'll let you know when she arrives!

3 comments:

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

que grande barriga! tás linda minha amiga!

Ang said...

Lookin' good Kristy! I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!

Carol and Brian Moss said...

Kristy! You should write about the awesome baby shower your ward had for you to celebrate your first daughter! They were so darling to you!