I can't believe Elise is over a month old already! These are some of my favorite pictures from her first month.
I love her little hands when she sleeps like this. So cute!
In this one, she was sleeping in the swing peacefully when I left her. When I came back, her new Easter Bunny was nestled in there with her...I don't know which of my sweet little boys put it there, but it was cute :)
Luke just loves holding her. He usually only holds her for a minute, but he asks all day. And every time he says, "Oh wait! I haven't washed my hands!" Then he runs and washes his hands.
I know, her hair kind of resembles a certain doll.... I don't want to say it, but it starts with a "t" and ends with a "-roll." :) Just the hair, not her darling face :)


1 comment:
These pictures are great, Kristy! They give a good idea of being around her. Thanks!
Post a Comment