Here is a lot of Elise from three to four months (though the pictures are not in order). She is getting so big and is so much fun. She is the most smiley thing and has the cutest laugh. However, she pretty much reserves that laugh for her big brothers only! Try as we may, mom and dad just can't get much more than a little giggle out of her. But Mikey and Luke start jumping around and man, she is giggle central!
She started rolling over right at 4 months. She was 15.5 lbs and in the 99th percentile for height! That's my little tall lady!
The boys are constantly fighting over who gets to hold her. Even Joey tries to step in and hold her.
Man, I love that little smile :)
Notice the drool...
She loves her blanket that her awesome Aunt Natalie made and she always has all her fingers and toes peaking out through the holes while she sleeps.
I know, all the hair! She has a lot and it doesn't seem to be going
anywhere. So at about three months I started with the single pigtail. Now at four, the double piggies have become necessary. If I don't it's just kind of crazy, fluffy, sticking out all over no matter how much mousse and water I slather on! Good thing the piggies are cute :)
These are a little less than three months:
So cute!! We love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment