I know it's late! I'm running about a month behind on all my blogging...
For the 24th of July, we had our usual neighborhood parade and neighborhood breakfast. Lance takes all the kids in the parade and I watch. (They actually ask that some of us stay behind so that there are more people watching the parade.)
Here they come down the street! That's Luke coming down behind Lance.
There's Luke! (Mikey went by too fast for a picture.)
And there's dad with the little ones.
Here are Joey and Elise in the bike carrier, clearly having fun together. Elise has her usual pigtails...
As soon as the parade passed I followed after and caught up with them at the breakfast. The minute I walked up, I noticed that Elise's hair looked funny... Then I noticed Joey had a tight little closed fist....
This is what he did!
I pried open his hand and there were two hair bands and her two little flower clips. He just reached over and pulled her little hair bands right out! That Joe. Luckily she didn't seem to be too out of sorts over it.
Hair bands returned and happy as a clam :)
Happy 24th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment