My darling little Joey turns 3. I can't believe how fast he is growing and I just want to freeze him in time!
Joey is the giggliest kid ever. He is a little wild, but man I love his giggle :)
His brothers are very good at assisting in the celebration of it all
And of course, the little angel of the house is center stage and as cute as ever.
Opening presents
Finally a little lunch box like his brothers. He carries this thing around EVERYWHERE filled with all his favorite toys. It's kind of darling.
A few more Angry Birds to add to the collection.
And a Dreamlite. Now we can sleep happily :)
We had a little tiny little party with just a few friends to eat cupcakes and play.
Elise was watching the action from the window
It was just a tad different from Luke's and Mikey's parties ;)
But they had a good time :)
Happy Birthday, Joe!
No comments:
Post a Comment