Our family Halloween party was at our house this year. I meant to take pictures of the whole house and all the kids and decorations. This is the only picture I took. Such is this plight of the hostess. :) But here are my treats offered. :)
And Lance was at it again with the pumpkins! He never fails to impress. The kids choose what they want and he makes it happen....EXCEPT....Mikey actually did most of his! We were quite proud. :) Lance guided him through the process and helped here and there, but he did great!
Mikey's:
Luke's:
Elise's: (She loves Hugs, so we chose this for her.)
Lance's: (Alien vs. Predator for those, like me, not as familiar with such things.)
Joey's:
Just wanted to prove that she didn't hate her costume. She was willing to wear it around all day! Don't be fooled by the pictures that follow.
School parade:
White Ninja, Luke!
And Red Ninja, Mikey
Everyone ready for the big night! I know the Ninjas suddenly look a little like Sumo Ninjas.... We forgot to get pictures before we made them put sweatshirts under their costumes.
And Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I kind of think he made the cutest Jake ever :)
And the tightness of the costume made it that much more awesome. ;) (It was a 4T so I don't know what the deal was!)
Back to Elise's costume. It may appear as though she doesn't like her costume, but it's actually posing for the pictures that was the problem. Pure torture. She just wanted to get out the door. :)
See? Now she's fine. :)
As per the ushe, I answered the door all night. This was the absolute BEST tick-or-treater I had! Her little voice asking for candy, was the stinking cutest thing ever. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment