Sunday, May 25, 2014

Last-minute to AZ!

So we had a little problem with our Spring Break. Lance had a big murder trial that was scheduled to start the first day of the kids' Spring Break. So going anywhere was out of the question. We were sad :( 

Heather's kids' Spring Break, however, was two weeks before ours. So while at dinner with them the Sunday before they were flying to sunny AZ, they convinced us to come! Bummer that we had to drive. It was long. And of course the trip was nowhere near long enough. But cousins and sun at the end of March? Yes, please! 
Of course, now I realize that I hardly took any pictures! I was too busy relaxing at the pool to think about it ;) Anyway, I did get a few at our temple trip stop: 

  Joey and Elise fell asleep on the way here so they missed out :(
But the rest make a darling bunch :)


 



 So cute, they are! Unfortunately, only a half family picture for us. Lance waited in the car with the sleeping ones.


 Lance hopped out just for a picture :)

The little lady woke up as we all got back to the car. She was a little grumpy for a bit. But as it turns out, her grumpy face is still kind of darling :)

(P.S. Lance's murder trial was moved to August...so we still had a Spring Break ;) 

No comments: