Remember how Lance said we couldn't go on Spring Break because of his trial? Well then we could. It was moved. So we did. Just for like 2 days since it was so last minute. But it was great! Our first time camping together as a whole family and our first time in Arches! Rocks to climb and sand to dig--could anything be more fun for four little kids?
This was our first little hike (walk) just a little ways from our camp
Little Joe
This was our camp surrounding by the best climbing rocks ever!
This was our second hike of few miles. It was great, but it was a little long for our little Joe. He did great! But by the end we were tag-teaming it to carry him to the end. I felt like an especially awesome wife whenever Lance had him because he also had Elise on his back...while I had nothing! I'm a wuss.
Luke and Jack who is part of the awesome family that let us crash their camping trip last minute :)
Joey and Mikey with Grace and Carter. Love that family! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment