So for Luke's birthday, he had the choice of a few kids at Classic Skating, or a bunch of kids at our house for an outdoor water party. I didn't mind, so long as I could pile them all in the back yard with the sprinklers on. Luke chose lots of kids in our yard. Well guess what. Gorgeous weather on Sunday. Raining on Saturday! Ugh! So the party was moved indoors. It added to the stress level significantly, but we managed to pull it off.
The Cake.
This was one of my favorites I made this year.
We managed one water game. It was a race to knock down the Storm Trooper or the Jedi.
Then we had "Pod Racing" on the wiggle cars.
(Lance is Anakin Skywalker, by the way.)
And finally the Falcon pinata.
A couple of presents and we're done!
Whew. That was a long two hours :)
Happy Birthday, Luke!
No comments:
Post a Comment