Sunday, June 07, 2015

Family Pictures

FALL 2014


It was picture time last Fall. The kids were all darling. So I had to include all pictures:)  

...And of course Joey was hilarious. Bribery was alive and well during the shoot as ice cream was promised for all good smiles. Promises were kept and we went across the parking lot to the ice cream shop directly after. As we were trying to herd all the kids into the shop, it was a little hectic. Suddenly, from off to my right, I hear, "Helloooooo Ladies!" I turn to see Joey standing at the edge of a booth filled with women, waving at them all, giving them his best smile. The women were all cracking up. He then proceeded to point at each one, one at time and say, "And what's your name? And what's your name? And what's your name?" It. Was. Hilarious. The women were giggling and laughing hysterically. And as we were leaving a half hour later they all yelled at Joey, "Good-bye Joey!" "See you later, Joey!" That kid. Not a shy bone in his body!
  


























































Man, I love these guys!

No comments: