Well we finally took Mikey's one-year pictures...at about his 14-month mark. Oops. I'm amazed that we got pictures this good considering the circumstances. I mean, he is so often laughing and playful, especially when he has both mom and dad around so I had high hopes for his pictures this day. Well, it just so happed that for the first time in I don't know how long, on the day of pictures, despite the perfect environment I tried to create for a good nap, he only got to sleep for 45 minutes (instead of his usualy 2 1/2 hours!) So we had a VERY grumpy kid by 5:00. The result was only getting a good mood long enough for single pictures with dad. He was too grumpy to get mom and him alone. But no worries, I'm usually the one who goes with him on picture day so I'll jump in next time. I mean, can I really complain with the smile we got here from this kid? Look how cute he is!
Are you kidding me? Look at that kid's smile! (Just ignore the boring grown-ups in the picture)
Mikey loves his hat--just trying to be like dad

And I had to add another video. So Lance was bathing Mikey and started pouring the water from high above his head. Well Mikey just thought this was the funniest thing he'd ever seen! Of course by the time we grabbed the camera, it was losing its hilarity and he was resorting to fake laughing. Though, in a child, fake laughing is almost as entertaining as a real laugh.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7784068134915780904
No comments:
Post a Comment