Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dressing himself

Much of the time Mikey is quite cooperative when it comes to getting dressed. Now and then he fights a little, but not usually too much. Well on this particular day he was VERY adamant about what he wanted to wear. You pick your battles and we weren't going anywhere right away so I let him decide....
He first chose sweat pants. At that point I tired to offer him a shirt. He wanted none of that! He then picked up his overalls. After getting them half way on I tried again with the shirt...and, well, the results of our exchange are clear.
He did venture out onto the back porch for awhile with this stylish outfit on so our neighbors got a free lesson on fashion, but luckily we were able to convince him to change before really leaving the house.



1 comment:

Carol and Brian Moss said...

well done,Mom and Dad...