Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mikey's Messes

I think most little kids have a knack for making messes. Mikey is no exception.
Here he took a box of pretzels into our room and got on the bed. Before we knew it he had dumped the entire contents into our unmade bed which provided many folds and layers for little pieces of salt to remain in for the rest of eternity.

Now here, I'm not sure what happened because he's actually quite skilled at using a spoon and feeding himself. He usually ends up with food directly around the mouth and a bit down the front. So my best guess here is that this was intentional playing with food because it was everywhere!


And here is his first piece of wall art--directly on the wall. Luckily I discovered those little magic cleaning erasers. The crayon was gone in a flash!

1 comment:

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

I was going to tell you to find the magic erasers, but sounds like you've already discovered them! What a gem those are!