
Well it looks like BYU has decided that they, in fact, have NOT had enough of Lance during his undergrad and would like him to attend their Law School in September of 2008. We are very excited as this is really the only school we wanted to go to. Congratulations to Lance! We've missed Utah and are excited to return. Well, actually I have not missed the frigid winters AT ALL, but such is life. I guess we'll have to just go to Hawaii every February, right mom? ;) (Yes, my parents missed my birthday in February on many occasions due to a necessary trip to Hawaii in the middle of winter--it's okay, mom, I've recovered and now I most definitely understand :)
5 comments:
Congrats! I hope Provo is as fun the 2nd time around as it was the first!
Very exciting. Just be glad you aren't here tonight, we are having severe weather - so scary!
Congratulations guys! You'll love it!
Congratulations to Lance!! We knew they couldn't resist him. Go Cougars! [tee-hee]. We are so excited for you all, on several levels. It's a great school, a very good place to be; our grandchildren will be close to us when we return, and our dogs will start their road back to "normal" living - hope they survive! What a shock.
Thank you Kristy, I think my guilt is finally erased by your very very kind comments about our flight to Hawaii for several of your birthdays. The cold really is hard to take. Your words meant a lot to me!! Love you!
Kristy, this is lil huffy. I need your mailing address (and that of your folks if you don't mind) for a wedding invitation. email me at teamhuffaker@gmail.com
Thanks,
lil Huffy
Post a Comment