Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yes, I'm showing

I was starting to get questions about whether I was starting to show a lot. The answer is "yes!" It is now unmistakable (which is a good stage to be in--people at least know why I'm fat :) This was taken a few weeks ago when I was just over 5 months. Now I'm closer to 6 months, but I was pushing out my belly quite a bit in the picture so it's probably a pretty good representation of me now.
Mikey has already started to try and wrestle with the kid by trying to jump on my stomach every chance he gets. His brother is definitely a kicker, though, so I think he'll at least have a shot at defending himself. Luckily Mikey seems to have quite the soft spot for babies and is very gentle with them so I have high hopes for at least the initial meeting of baby brother.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You look awesome! YAY for cute pregnant ladies!