Sunday, February 24, 2008

Water fights already?

Well I only have myself to blame for this. But I didn't think he'd be such a fast learner!
So the other day I was out planting some new flowers in the front yard while Mikey was doing his thing and running around. After I finished I got the hose to water the flowers. Mikey immediately wanted to help so I stood behind him and helped him. He quickly learned how to squeeze the trigger and stood there watering the flowers with me for awhile.
Suddenly he starts to laugh and turns the hose on me! It was actually quite funny and we had fun running around. I let him get me from time to time (and from time to time he would just get me because he seems to be a natural at aiming a water hose.) But I'm wondering if I should be concerned about his devious nature here. His little 22-month-old mind came up with the thought of how funny it would be to spray mama with water all on its own!

Daddy was actually the real victim here. He came home from Lowes for just a minute before needing to head back there. He was in the garage for only a few minutes before Mikey came in and got him good. He wasn't thrilled about having to return to the store like this. (Mama and Mikey laughed, though. Hee hee.)





4 comments:

Carol and Brian Moss said...

I think that's pretty funny.
I think maybe he has a pretty funny sense of humor too. He was LAUGHING!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Attention!

Kristen said...

Hi Kristy, it has been a long time since we have seen each other and I was so glad to find your blog. I got it from the other Kristen. Anyway its good to see your family and congrats on the second babe. Come by and check out my blog.