I know it's taken me forever to get these few little things posted, but what can I say, I've been busy. Anyway, the last day of our trip was spent in Boston and if you'll notice, I don't even have a big coat on in some of the pictures! The weather was MUCH better than New York. It was a balmy 50 degrees (or something). Anyway, it was actually very nice for walking around.

We stopped at lots of the quick sites around town. You know, as much as you can do in one day in Boston (with a pregnant lady waddling around with you).


All the men showing us what men they are. (Mikey's just the cutest, don't you think?)

Mikey getting friendly with a horse. Actually, we were trying to get Mikey to sleep when Lance saw this horse and couldn't resist. As you may guess, it didn't help the sleep factor.
4 comments:
I went to Las Vegas when I was at least five months pregnant with my third. And we walked every where, needless to say it wasn't my favorite vacation. You look great though and it seems like you had a great time. You should visit Seattle next and visit us. By the way I like your new blog layout.
Hi again! It was fun checking out your blog. We need to stay in touch, even if it's just thru this! I'm going to link you to my blog, if you're okay with it.
I just wanted to say "visit us next in San Antonio!" and then I read Kristen's comment. ooohhh competition. Just kidding. Maybe we'll see you in Utah this summer (my family is having a reunion on July 4th weekend). Hey, I started our blog if you want to see pictures of the kids and read Russ' good news. I sent you guys an invite.
looks like you had fun!
Just FYI - I changed my blog address to:
www.aaronkatie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment