Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dress up!

Perhaps we should be worried about it when Mikey wants to stomp around in my shoes, but it's just so cute when he does it that I can't help, but take pictures.
And this particular day he was quite determined to also get his almost-too-small lifeguard hat on to complete the ensemble
I guess I also shouldn't be too worried since he actually spends almost all of his time trying to be just like daddy--like when dad was working in the garage and Mikey found these gloves and insisted on wearing them for quite sometime.
And he does make the cutest fireman around! (This actually started as one of those moments when I asked him what he wanted to wear--he insisted on this rain coat. I was lucky to even get clothes on him underneath! I'm not sure why I ever ask him that question. It never turns out "normal".)
Thanks Tom and Tobey for the rain coat! He definitely loves it!

2 comments:

Filetti Family said...

I worry about Caleb and my heels all the time. Almost all his friends are girls so I worry when he goes over to their houses to play. At least the moms promised that they won't let him wear dresses, only purses and heels. LOL Those pictures will definately be used as black mail later in life. :)

Jen said...

The last picture cracked me up! And that's so funny that you said "why do I even ask him that question." I was thinking to myself "I don't ever ask Benjamin. I wonder what he'd say." Probably something random like Mikey. Brett is super worried about Benjamin's masculinity. He wears my shoes, make-up, and Leah's dress up jewelry. Maybe Lance, Mikey, Brett and Benjamin need to a go to Monster Truck Rally or something!