Nope! I'm just huge, that's all. Well I guess technically "any day" is accurate since at 37 weeks you are considered full-term, but I'm not due for another three weeks. Sigh.
You look so cute! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby. Last night we were talking about you. Were your ears burning? We had a girls night out and Wendy Beck said that Jacob keeps saying I miss Ms. Bastien. She told us how he use to hold your hand and walk you into sacrament meeting. I didn't know you had a secret admirer. LOL Wendy also said her brother lives in your ward. Talk about a small world. Jacob is very excited to go see his uncle so he can see Ms. Bastien again. :)
1 comment:
You look so cute! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby. Last night we were talking about you. Were your ears burning? We had a girls night out and Wendy Beck said that Jacob keeps saying I miss Ms. Bastien. She told us how he use to hold your hand and walk you into sacrament meeting. I didn't know you had a secret admirer. LOL Wendy also said her brother lives in your ward. Talk about a small world. Jacob is very excited to go see his uncle so he can see Ms. Bastien again. :)
Post a Comment