Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Blessed Day

Today we had Luke's baby blessing in our ward. It was a wonderful day and Lance did a wonderful job. We missed all family and friends who couldn't make it, but we sure enjoyed those who could. Unfortunately for me, I only had a few moments to enjoy the post-blessing festivities since I had to run back and teach Relief Society for the third hour.
Mikey is normally quite the man on camera, but in the few minutes we had to snap a family shot he was NOT in the mood. What a cute family anyway :)

Hey guess what! Those are MY boys :) What a lucky girl I am



Heather and Ben

Luke is thoroughly enjoying his party

All the men! (Sorry Herb, if you're going to pose like that, I'm going to post it :)


It's so hard to say good-bye

2 comments:

Ang said...

So sad we missed it! By only a few days too. :( Love you guys! It was great to see you last week!

Amy said...

So exciting! He is getting so big and cute! You look good too! If I'm ever in the area we should get together. My brother lives in Farmington, so if we ever visit, I will get a hold of you. We are going to sT. George this weekend for a family vaca with my whole family, it should be good times!