Yep, my makeup.
It was in the middle of the afternoon when Mikey was laying in our bed to watch a show. He usually doesn't fall asleep by himself for naptime, but it's been known to happen and it was nearing that time. So when it had been quiet for awhile we thought it just might have happened. Finally Lance went upstairs to check. He was not asleep.
Instead he had my makeup out and this was the beautiful makeup job he had done.
I guess I could be worried that my son wants to play with makeup, but he kept referring to himself as Spiderman while we were looking in the mirror and trying to wipe it off.
10 months ago
6 comments:
What KIND of make-up do you use???? I hope it is mascara - what else would be BLACK like that???
Sure glad it's not a "black eye" like it looks at first glance.
I must say, your make-up looks better on you than it does on him!
I almost had a heart attack!!! I thought that was a black eye! Thank heavens it was just makeup! Mikey is a crack-up...don't let him get ahold of any lipstick or you're in trouble!
Hey Lance- It's Maren (Jensen) Brudnicki. I found your blog off Derek's. How cute is your family (black makeup and all)? Feel free to check out my family blog @ brudblog.blogspot.com
Wow that is hilarious! I freaked out the other week because I heard Caleb saying he was going to cut his girlfriends hair. I ran up stairs as fast as I could to try to stop him and when I found him he was using his pliers to do the job. I was quite relieved! We then had a talk that only mommys and daddys can cut hair.
Hey, at least makeup comes off pretty easily. Remember when you and our roommates painted my face with markers, that wasn't the easiest removal job!
Oh the make-up. Benjamin tends to go that route when he's bored. It's funny that Mikey referred to himself as Spiderman, because when Benjamin sees the pictures of himself with my make-up on he says he was a "tiger." (Mostly due the fact that he put brown eyeliner stripes on his face.) I don't know if I'd rather have them in make-up or breaking windows. Make-up.
Post a Comment