Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Wanna Be Like Mike!

Okay, I know I am way behind with this. I have quite a few posts backed up over the past month so I'll be trying to catch up in the next few days.
First, I thought I'd get Luke's two month stuff up before he turns three months next week. (Man time flies!)
Well Luke is definitely trying to keep up with his big brother. As many of you may remember, Mikey was no little baby.
At two months Mikey weighed in at 15 lbs 8 oz
At two months Luke weighed in at 14 obs 6 oz

And they were both 23.2 inches long
I think the extra weight must have been in the head. Mikey's was 42 cm while Luke's was a mere 40 cm.
And both were 100% cute!

2 comments:

Kathy D said...

Kristy, he is darling! I can't believe he will be three months. I'm sorry I'm such a terrible friend and haven't made it out to see you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey I found your blog through Derek's. Just wanted to say hi Lance. It would be great to catch up. abramssam@gmail.com