Sunday, November 02, 2008

Family play group!

A few weeks ago we decided to do a little family play group (because my mom was secretly* in town for the birth of my new niece...shhhh). It was so much fun to have all the cousins together that we hope to be able to start holding regular family play groups. I know, I have the cutest nieces and nephew (yep, just ONE nephew. I'm definitely the one pulling most of the boy weight around here!) But just look how cute! Mikey and Amanda. Yep, Mikey's pushing around a stroller! He loves it! (Luckily he also loves everything trucks, balls, dirt and bugs, too)

Luke just sat back and watched it all. Just like the little, old man that he looks like :)

Abigail and Caroline


Kate, Ben, Mikey and Abigail



Here is Mikey, Amanda and Ben having a little party. I peeked outside just before we were leaving and I hear Mikey say, "it's a birthday party!" And as he touched each of their heads he said, "Birthday hat, birthday hat, birthday hat."
*By the way, when I say my mom was here "secretly," I mean she didn't tell many people because it wasn't a social visit. She did, in fact, have the proper permission to leave her mission. :)





No comments: