Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas morning!

Our Christmas tree this year was one of my favs except that it died a few days before Christmas so here we have rather droopy branches, but it was still beautiful. I don't know what it is, but I just love the look of wrapped presents all under a tree so it makes me sad when our tree looks like this for only moments on Christmas morning before they all start getting shredded into. I could try to do this earlier in the month, but it was hard enough to stop Mikey from opening the handful that were under the tree before Christmas morning.


Stockings all ready to go!
Mikey digging in

Mikey was big help with everything "present."


Mikey the fire fighter (Thanks Mimi!)


Lucky for Luke Mikey was there to help


Mama and her boys

Mikey helped Luke open the bear he gave him, gave him a hug and now hasn't stopped trying to claim the bear for his own. He reacts well to kind reminders, though.

Merry Christmas!!










No comments: