10 months ago
Friday, January 02, 2009
Merry Christmas!
I almost forgot this one
We went to the Festival of Trees for this. We actually paid the $8 to have them take the picture and get a little card stock frame. I thought it would be great as they took a few and finally the woman stopped and said, "oh that one was great." But when we picked it up a half hour later I was more than a little disappointed. The picture was horrible. Luke wasn't looking and Mikey looked like he was about to vomit or something. Luckily Lance had snapped one (in the no-picture zone) as he stepped back after steadying the kids and as you can see, it was great (well we count ones of Luke as great if he is looking the right direction). And luckily we got this one because by the time we went to the ward Christmas party a few weeks later, Mikey had decided Santa was too scary to sit on his lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! They are already getting so big. We tried to visit Santa at the mall, but he was at lunch (at two in the afternoon). We had neither the patience or time to wait as it was time for a nap instead :)
As well he should be scared of Santa at that age.
Hoping I'm not giving away any secrets here, I remember when Heather's dad was a Santa's helper when she was about the same age. He freaked her right out! She screamed right in his face.
Three year olds are a lot more fun with Santa!
Post a Comment