So I know what you're thinking. "Could this kid be ANY cuter?!" Well I'll tell you, no, he couldn't. He is so much fun. He just smiles, babbles, laughs, and rolls around and thinks the world is great. By the end of the month he was doing everything, but crawling. There were a lot of push-ups, moving backwards and rolling, but not much actual forward movement. He also finally started eating baby food on a regular basis. He has been fighting tooth and nail against eating any kind of solid foods! So it makes me feel better to have him eating and enjoying it now. His hair is quickly filling in suddenly (even if Lance doesn't believe me--what is it with boys and not noticing hair!) And Mikey continues to love him and "play" with him. In fact, he tries too hard most of the time (like trying to wrestle with him, pick him up, play ball with him...one day, Mikey! One day.) We love our little Luke!
10 months ago
3 comments:
Such a doll! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
Yep...couldn't be any cuter.
Just WAIT till I get my hands on this kid! He's adorable. And so much like a Moss [in part :) ].
Post a Comment