Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tinfoil-wrapped chocolates

Last night we were giving each other our Valentine's Day cards and presents. Luke gave Mikey a little Valentine package of chocolate baseballs. Mikey promptly asked if he could have one. We agreed and then proceeded with our presents and cards. I saw him take one out of the package, but then turned my attention elsewhere. A few minutes later he asked for another one. I suddenly started looking around and asked Lance where the wrapper was. We kept looking around and then asked Mikey where it was. He just looked at us. Finally it dawned on me...I asked him if he ate it with the wrapper. He continued to just look at me so I asked if he had tinfoil in his mouth. He said, "yeah." Though, if you know Mikey, he says, "yeah" to everything. So I looked in his mouth and saw a tiny fleck of silver. (And I received further confirmation this morning, if you know what I mean...;)

The fact that Mikey wanted another one after eating the one with the tinfoil shows the devotion this kid has to chocolate! (He IS related to me)

We love Mikey!!

No comments: