Sunday, February 15, 2009

Playing too hard?

The other day Mikey was sent to his room for some reason. Often times, after the crisis has passed he stays in his room and plays. I heard him up there for awhile, but suddenly it got quite. When I got to his door to check on him I noticed that the light was off. Upon entering, Mikey was nowhere to be seen and the closet was closed. I did however, hear a soft snoring. So I pulled back one door and this is what I found....

I had to push him back a little to get the second door open, but here he is. By the way, he was not wearing that raincoat when he first went to his room. (I was also reminded of a story my mom told when I was little of a time when I was "lost." We had been playing hide and seek. Eventually I was found asleep in the closet.)



Now it's Luke's turn. So Luke was on Lance's lap and Lance had his hands on his cheeks just rubbing them and playing when Luke started to look tired. So Lance kept his hands there and started to softly rub the back of his head and within minutes, he was out. Just like that.


Then he got tired eating Cheerios.




2 comments:

emily said...

Cute. They will love these when they are older - glad you captured them on camera. :)

Valancy Bastian said...

I love it when they fall asleep eating. It cracks me up. Ethan used to do that all the time. He was such a persistent eater, that even though he was dead tired, he'd take a bite, then fall over to one side, wake up just enough to take another bite and fall asleep to the other side. I would take pictures of him doing it, although Russ thought I was just torturing him and wanted me to put him to bed. :) But I say, what's a little torture in the name of good pictures?