Mikey and Luke never seem to tire of each other (okay, rarely seem to tire of each other). Mikey loves entertaining Luke and Luke loves to be entertained. I never tire of watching them. Love my boys!
Oh great. Mikey's nakedness is rubbing off on Luke. But cute picture, right?
Those pictures are priceless. By the way, it's nice to see that your blog background isn't so girly anymore. I can only imagine that Kristy had something to do with it. But you've got a household of men! Anyway, the new background is more suitable to masculinity:)
Love the double diaper picture. Those are two cute little boys. I'll have to agree that Luke IS an adorable baby. Wish we lived near you so we could see you more often.
3 comments:
OH how I hope Jack and 2.0 like each other that much!!!!!
Those pictures are priceless. By the way, it's nice to see that your blog background isn't so girly anymore. I can only imagine that Kristy had something to do with it. But you've got a household of men! Anyway, the new background is more suitable to masculinity:)
Love the double diaper picture. Those are two cute little boys. I'll have to agree that Luke IS an adorable baby. Wish we lived near you so we could see you more often.
Post a Comment