When it comes to pieces of food, the floor never wins. As anyone knows who has ever played ball with this kid, he's going pro for sure. He can throw like no other and has been amazing at it since he was 9 months. Lance, of course especially loves it. I love it, too when he's playing ball. I do NOT love it when I try to get him to eat peas (or really any other kind of food, but peas are the most affective). Yes, he can get peas all the way from his high chair by the back door to the front door (for those of you who have been in our house, you realize that that is FAR!) But he doesn't just throw in one area. Food ends up in every direction and as far as he can get it. So my kitchen is never clean. Sorry. I just can't keep up.
And I know when he's done by two things that happen. First, he bends all his silverware. Yes, bends it in half. I'm ready to actually give him real SILVERware because he's destroying all our kid stuff. And second, as soon as he's done he rubs his hair as much as he can before I stop him. Yep, he sees me coming with the washcloth and he immediately starts rubbing his hair as fast as he can. Oh he kills me. But I just can't get enough of him. He is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!
I especially love the yogurt running down his arm here
But my favorite, FAVORITE thing he loves right now are the kisses! He loves to give kisses. I've been meaning to get pictures of him doing this forever, but I kept forgetting when Lance was around. Finally I had the camera close and he was in the mood so this was the best I could get taking the picture myself.
Oh, and one last thing, he keeps trying to talk and talk. He now talks as though we should understand everything he says. It's cute, but also frustrating for him since we really can't understand anything he says. Well, we can understand a choice few. There is 'ju' = juice; 'cheeeese' = for cheese (used when eating cheese and ALSO anytime he sees a camera); 'bauba' = bottle; 'bu' = books; 'wahtur' = water; 'mama' = mama, daddy, or pick me up; 'dada' = daddy, mama, or pick me up
Love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment